The SC&T SP009P is a surge protector designed to protect HD-TVI, AHD, HDCVI, CVBS, and PoC (Power over Coaxial) device from high voltage spikes without compromising the performance of network bandwidth and power transfer.
- Supports HD-TVI, AHD, HDCVI, CVBS, and PoC devices
- Bandwidth up to 100Mbps at 450 meters
- Resolution up to 8MP (4K)
- Max surge current up to 25KA.
- Network bandwidth up to 100Mbps at 450M.
- Response time less than 1 microsecond.
- Compliant with IEC 61000-4-5.
Technical SpecificationsProduct Kit Contents
- 1 X SP009P
- 1 X User Manual Download Hyperlink
- Input: (Equipment End: 1 XBNC (Male)
- Output: (Cable End: 1 X BNC (Female)
- Ground: 1 x U-type Terminal
- IEC 61000-4-5
- 0 to 1000Mhz
- Less than 1ns
- 2KA (8/20μs)/6KV (8/20μs)
- 0.8db@42 MHz
- 25kA (8/20 us)
- -40°F ~ 140°F (-40°C ~ 194°C)
- -4°F ~185°F (20°C ~ 85°C)
- Up to 95% (non-condensing)
- 112.65 x 25.4 x 25.4mm
- 2 lbs. (1.361 Kg)